Today at San Diego Comic-Con 2022 Hasbro unveiled the box for the HasLab Victory Saber! Hasbro put a lot of work into the packaging. Here are some highlights from the video:
- Set will come in a brown shipping box.
- Artwork on the box is by long time Transformers artist Guido Guidi
- Packaging has some foil on it and shows off posability for all the figures in the set.
- Sleeve comes off to reveal inner box which is protected by a print with alternate artwork also by Guido Guidi
- Poster features Deathsaurus
- Box sleeve is reversible, allowing you to create a modern "Japanese" box for the set which includes more artwork by Guidi and renders of the figures and accessories on the back.
- The box sleeve includes a scan of the original Victory "battle art", Japanese text and even the Victory "grid pattern" from the Generation One packaging.
- Instructions are multi-color. Evan worked many hours with the instructions team to ensure it is easy to read and correct.
- Box has a tray for accessories.
- Lift the tray and the figures are underneath.
- The samples shown today are in-house samples with factory number stamps on them. Hasbro is still working to improve the deco on the figures before release.