Having leaked many months ago, Hasbro has now officially confirmed that the next Titan Class figure will be Cybertron Metroplex! No, this is not the G1 city, but rather this is the character of the same name from the Cybertron series who came from the world of Gigantion where he served as the foreman. The figure represents a significant price bump for the Titan Class, going up to $199.99 with a release date of November 1, 2022. This figure is available for pre-order now on Entertainment Earth and BigBadToyStore. Use these links to preorder yours and support BWTF! For now, check out the official product information and images below:
Transformers Generations Legacy Series Titan Cybertron Universe Metroplex
Harness the power of Energon with the Transformers Legacy Series Titan Cybertron Universe Metroplex robot toy! As head foreman, Metroplex spends his days building cities on Gigantion to reconstruct a peaceful future for the planet.
Universes collide! Transformers: Legacy brings together fan-favorite characters from across the Transformers multiverse. Figures feature deco inspired by their universe with an updated Generations design. In honor of the almost 40-year legacy of Transformers entertainment, the fandoms come together from across the Transformers multiverse, all in one toy line.
Transformers: Legacy action figures are great kids’ toys and exciting collectibles for fans of all ages.
Includes: figure, 2 accessories, and instructions.
- CYBERTRON-INSPIRED DESIGN: This Legacy Series Transformers 22-inch Cybertron Universe Metroplex robot toy is inspired by the animated series, Transformers: Cybertron, updated with a Generations-style design
- UNIVERSES COLLIDE: Universes collide with Transformers: Legacy! This epic line of Transformers toys brings together fan-favorite characters from across the Transformers multiverse
- 2 EPIC MODES: Action figure converts from robot to excavator mode in 52 steps. Features flip-down welding mask in robot mode
- CONVERT TO WORK MODE: Convert this Cybertron Universe Metroplex Transformers action figure to work mode by flipping down the toy’s welding mask in robot mode
- AWESOME ACCESSORIES: Comes with combining buzzsaw and claw accessories. Buzzsaw accessory stores on figure’s back. Claw accessory can grab smaller figures (each sold separately, subject to availability)