Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!
Battle to unlock Grapple or Dirtbag in this weekend’s event
The Empty Fortress
Fight in this Spring Festival special Leaderboard event and get up to:
- 1,500 Grapple or Dirtbag Character Shards
- 1,000 4-Star Shards
- 4,000 3-Star Shards
- 20,000 Premium Character Shards
- 125,000 Spark
- 125,000 Combiner Spark
- 1 Gmetal Power Core
- 5 Gold Power Cores
- 1 War for Cybertron Skin Core
Event Type: Alliance Leaderboard
Start Date: 19/02/2021 10:00 UTC
End Date: 22/02/2021 10:00 UTC
Bot Experience: SUPER XP
Total Battle Points: 1,000,000
Event Battle Zones
Each Event Crystal contains a chance to win:
Each Total Spark Crystal contains a chance to win:
Grapple & Dirtbag
This week we’re revealing the ability of Grapple and Dirtbag who you can unlock in this weekend’s end of saga event!
Alloy Mine: Place a mine that has 35% of your health, attracts nearby defences and absorbs a percentage of the damage received. After 10 seconds or if destroyed, it explodes dealing damage in a large area.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
The following bug fixes and improvements will go live on Thursday 18th February:
- Punch and Counterpunch ability EMP duration has been increased
- Punch and Counterpunch health has been increased by 23%
- Punch and Counterpunch can now hack other bots using their ability
- After using their ability Scattershot and Leozack’s targeting will be reset i.e. they won’t walk to their latest ability target anymore. This has now been fixed.
Join Sunstreaker Wozza later today as he gives you a first look at Grapple and Dirtbag in battle!
Join us as we talk about game improvements, new features, upcoming bots and more.
We're LIVE on Thursday 18th February 17:00 UTC
Follow us on Twitch