Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!
Mercenary triple-changer Snapdragon and the next batch of 5-Star bots join the battle this week!
Fight in this Alliance Leaderboard event and get up to:
- 1,500 Snapdragon Character Shards
- 1,000 4-Star Shards
- 4,000 3-Star Shards
- 20,000 Premium Character Shards
- 125,000 Spark
- 125,000 Combiner Spark
- 1 Gmetal Power Core
- 6 Gold Power Cores
Event Type: Alliance Leaderboard
Start Date: 02/04/2021 10:00 UTC
End Date: 05/04/2021 10:00 UTC
Bot Experience: SUPER XP
Total Battle Points: 490,000
Event Battle Zones
Each Event Crystal contains a chance to win:
Each Total Spark Crystal contains a chance to win:
In Transformers: Earth Wars Snapdragon is a mercenary triple-changer and it's time to reveal his abilities!
Fire Ball: You throw a Fire Ball setting foes on fire dealing damage over 10 secs. Follow with Mach 3: Flying over targets under fire make them explode dealing damage in a small area.
Mach 3: You fly to your destination at the speed of sound. Your foes' speed is reduced to 50% along the way for 15 secs (0% if used a second time). Follow with Fire Ball: Deal damage over 10 secs to targets under the 50% speed reduction effect (2x damage to targets at 0% speed).
Here is the list of 5 star bots that will be released together with Thursday’s content update:
- Swoop & Scourge
- Rook & Blot
- Bumblebee & Skrapnel
- Seaspray & Octopunch
Ahead of the release of their 5-Star version, we have reviewed the following bots.
- The ability cost is now 5+2 for all star ratings
- The laser damage are increased by 2% every time Impactor gets hit for 5-Star
- Impactor can now equip Melee C.O.M.B.A.T.
Bumblebee & Skrapnel
- The EMP and damage over time effect duration of their ability is increased by 2 seconds.
- Their walking speed has been reduced in an effort to improve their survivability.
- The ability grenade throwing range has increased to match the range of his ability (preventing him from walking towards defences after activating his ability)
- The ability damage now gradually scale from 33% to 66% from level 1 to 11
- Ability level 11 now allow the EMP effect to spread if one of the targets is destroyed
Prime League and Hard Mode Effects
This week we'll release new Prime League and Hard Mode effects!
- +50% Attack Speed for Mortars
- +25% Damage for Cannons
- +10% Health to all defenses
- +15% DPS for all defenses
- Outpost Bots Have 25% More Health and do 25% More Dmg
- 20% Range Increase and Increased Attack Speed for Laser Turrets
- Resource Buildings explode on death causing 2500 damage in a small area
Upcoming C.O.M.B.A.T. Bots
Red Heat and Bombshock will soon join the Earth Wars!
Bug Fixes & Improvements
The following bug fixes will go live on Thursday 1st April:
- Smokescreen and Brake-Neck G1 cores no longer increase ability damage (as per their description)
- We’ve fixed an issue with Wheeljack and Shockwave ability speed increase effect not matching the percentage in the description.
We’ve also spent some time reworking some characters. Here are the details of the improvements that will go live on Thursday 1st April:
Ironhide and Bludgeon receive a new ability: Electromagnetic Charge
Put a shield that blocks 80% damage for several seconds and rush into combat damaging walls and leaving an Electromagnetic Pulse behind. Affected targets are disabled for several seconds. Attracts defenses!
■ The damage for passing through walls is also higher than their previous ability. ■ Both bots will also have their health points increase for all levels and star rating. ■ Ability level 11: EMP extended to a small area around your final target
Pyramagna / Bonecrusher & Slug / Rampage
■ Their ability Fire Rush cost will be reduced from 4 to 3 and see its range increased. They will additionally receive a 80% shield for several seconds and attract defenses.
Jumpstream / Scrapper
■ Their Defensive Rush will become Shield Rush In. The shield they apply to themselves absorbs 90% of damage (80% previously). The ability range is increased as well as the damage it does to walls and buildings along the way, ■ Scrapper will also receive a health buff to match Jumsptream.
Pipes / Headstrong
■ Their Defensive Rush will become Corrosive Charge ■ Put a shield that blocks 80% damage for several seconds and rush into combat damaging walls and covering buildings in acid, dealing damage and causing 20% speed reduction. Attracts defenses! ■ Compared to Defensive Rush, Corrosive Charge also has a longer range, cost 1 ability point less and deals more damage to walls and buildings along the way. ■ Pipes’s HP have been increased and Headstrong’s DPS has been increased so that both these values match in each faction.
Sideswipe / Offroad
■ Shattering Charge now has a longer range and deals more damage to buildings along the way. Its cost has also been reduced to 3 (4 previously). ■ Sideswipe’s HP has been increased. ■ Offroad’s HP and DPS have been increased.
Grimlock / Razorclaw
■ Their ability deal more damage to walls and buildings as they rush through. The shield generated by their G1 Power Core now absorbs 40% of damage (20% previously).
Check out Sunstreaker Wozza's breakdown of the top 10 bots!
Join Skywarp Greer as he takes on his latest raid!
Join us as we talk about game improvements, new features, upcoming bots and more. We're LIVE on Thursday 1st April at the earlier time of 15:00 UTC